The Spiral Compactor is composed of a shafted spiral screw that conveys material in the compaction area.
The spiral screw applies strong pressure within the compaction zone, pushing the material into a friction pipe. The end of the spiral shaft is supported by compacted material. Some models also have a drainage zone to extract water.
The Compact Solution
- DS content of the remaining material up to 50%
- High weight reduction
- Capacity up to 4 m3/h, even more with larger drive units
- No crushing
- Simple, economical and trouble free
- High reliability, long lasting
- Low speed rotation for gentle washing
- Low energy consumption
- Self cleaning
- Low cost maintenance
- Replaceable wear parts
- Compact and adaptable to your existing equipment
- Ideal for any material : dusty, wet, viscous, sticky and bulky.
- Tailor design available
- The best warranty on the market