Spiral screw press
The Spiral Press is composed of a shaftless spiral screw that conveys material in a pressing zone for compacting and dewatering.
The spiral screw applies pressure within the press zone which is enclosed in a wedge wire basket. Material is retained at the end by a press door using weights, spring hinges or cylinders.
Presses are inclined installations and have a drainage zone for extracted water.
Conveying and dewatering in one unit
- Simple, economical and trouble free
- High reliability, long lasting
- Enclosed for dust, splashing and odours
- Low speed rotation
- Low energy consumption
- Low cost maintenance
- Replaceable wear parts
- Compact and adaptable to your existing equipment
- Shaftless spiral screw
- No bearings
- No clogging
- Ideal for any material : dusty, wet, viscous, sticky and bulky
Tailor design available